Terms and Conditions
Please read these “Terms and Conditions” carefully. By accessing the Indoline website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
- Note that the website may require certain changes; therefore, we reserve the right to suspend the website or discontinue any or all products or services and change any or all of its contents, products and services on the website without any prior notice. Your continued use of the website after changes are made to these terms and conditions will be considered as acceptance of the changes.
- The content and images provided on this website are a preview for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, complete or timely sources of information. Any reliance on the content or any other material on this website is at your own risk.
- We are the sole proprietor of the content and images on the website and you or any other party are not authorised to use, modify, reproduce or republish these without prior written permission. We authorise you to view and download the information only for your personal, non-commercial use and retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. All images shown here have been digitised by us. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights regarding content and images on this website shall remain at all times vested in us.
- We respect your privacy. Any personal information you may provide us through this website is protected by us. Please do not send any confidential or proprietary information to Indoline via this website. Telephone calls made to and from our Customer Service team are recorded for quality and monitoring purposes. This information will not be sold, rented or transferred to third parties for marketing purposes unless agreed upon by you.
- Please comply with all the terms and laws and regulations in India while using the website. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- We will not be held responsible in breach of contract or Terms due to any delay in performance or failure to perform our duty if it is caused by any circumstance beyond our reasonable control such as, but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war, breakdown of equipment, and/or road traffic problems.
Pictures of products are for illustration and general information only and actual product may differ from the picture shown. Products showcased on this website may not always be in stock. All item descriptions, images, product logos, availability and pricing are subject to change at any time without notice.
At Indoline, we are committed to protect your privacy and personal information. Please note that our website may contain links to third party websites/digital platforms which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our own website. Please check the privacy and security policies and procedures of every other website/digital platform that you may visit.
We use your personal data for the following:
- To provide products and services you request or are interested in
- To personally communicate with you regarding the availability of products or services you have requested
- To screen and prevent fraud
- To keep record
- To carry out market research and improve the products and services we offer
- To track activity on our digital platforms
- To better understand your preferences
- To personalise and improve your experience on our website
We may share/transfer your personal data with/to:
- Law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information
- Third party providers of services and web analytics tool providers, if agreed upon by you
- Servers located outside the country of your residence or to affiliates or other trusted third parties to process personal data on our behalf.
We take all the necessary precautions to keep your personal data secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal data for us to do the same. Access to your personal data is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
We use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive to record how you navigate this website on each visit. The website automatically collects and temporarily stores the following information about your visit:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages you visited
- The address of the website used to access our website
This information is used only for statistical purposes and to help us make our site more personalised and useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information about you is collected.